- Yechezkel HaNavi - Ezekiel the Prophet
- Rabbeinu Bachya
- The Malbim - Rabbi Meir Leibush
- Rabbi Zvi Hirsch Kalischer
- Rabbi Shmuel Mohilever
- Rabbi Yehuda Alkalai
- Rabbi Shlomo HaKohen of Vilna
- The Chofetz Chaim - Rabbi Yisrael Meir Kagan
- Rabbi Akiva Yosef Schlesinger
- Rebbe of the Sochatchov - Rabbi Shmuel Bornstein
- Rabbi Eliyahu Dessler
- Rabbi Aryeh Levine
- Rabbi Yosef Eliyahu Henkin
- Rabbi Shlomo Yosef Zevin
- Rabbi Chaim Shmuelevitz
- Rabbi Yaakov Kamenetsky
- More to come.
Powered by Blogger.
But you O mountains of Israel, will give forth your branch and bear your fruit for My people Israel, for they are soon to come. For behold, I am with you; and I will turn to you, and you will be tilled and you will be sown. I will make people numerous upon you, the entire House of Israel, all of it; the cities will be inhabited and the ruins will be rebuilt. I will multiply man and animal upon you, and they will multiply and be fruitful; I will make you inhabited as in your earlier times, and I will make it better than it was at your beginning; then you will know that I am Hashem. I will cause man to walk upon you - My people Israel - and they will inherit you. Then you will be theirs for a possession, and you will no longer be bereaved of them. - Yechezkel 36:8-12
There is no clearer End [of Days] than this: "But you O mountains of Israel, will give forth your branch and bear your fruit for My people Israel, for they are soon to come."
When Eretz Yisrael gives forth its fruits in abundance, the End will be near, and there is no clearer sign of the End of Days.
How zocheh are we that we live in the times when we get to witness the words of Yechezkel HaNavi being fulfilled. We see with our own very eyes how the Land is yielding its fruits in over abundance. For thousands of years the Land remained desolate and now that the Jews have returned the Land has once again come alive. What is truly shocking is how people could look straight at the Land and deny the words of Yechezkel HaNavi. If we arent supposed to be living in this Land at this time then why is it bearing its fruits?
Both Rav Abba and Rashi state very clearly that when Eretz Yisrael gives forth its fruits "there is no clearer sign of the End of Days".
- True Torah Jews Not Found on JewsAgainstZionsim.com
- Daas Yachid - The Satmar Rebbe and the Three Oaths
- Agudas Yisrael Request to UN Investigative Committee in 1947
- Agudath Yisrael Declaration to the United Nations vote establishing a state for the Jewish people in Palestine
- Chazon Ish On The Future of the State of Israel
- JewsAgainstZionism.com on Theodor Herzl
- Zionism Is Not The Cause Of Anti-Semitism
Audio Links (external)